Saturday, July 11, 2015

Blogging for Books: Milk Bar Life by Christina Tosi

I enjoyed flipping through this book.
Christina Tosi's writing style is very friendly, she makes you feel like you want to hang out with her and her friends because they are just having the BEST time.

This collection is more of her family/friends home recipes, not so much recipes from the store. This is OK by be as they were all approachable with ingredients that will be easy to find.
Lots of "semi homemade" items supplementing fresh ingredients with canned or pre-packaged.

Some of the recipes require a lot more time and planning, but some are classic examples of "I need something NOW" recipes. There is one for pretzels an bleu cheese....truly, those are the only ingredients!

I have tagged a bunch of the recipes in the book and will be trying them very soon!



**Note: I was provided a copy of this book to review from www.bloggingforbooks.com all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment